Can’t get to a gym? Don’t worry! Here you will find 31 beginner workouts you can do at home.
Getting to a gym is not always a good option for everyone. I know some women can’t afford it, worry about childcare, or simply don’t like all those extra eyes on you when you’re bending over for squats.
If you’re looking for some beginner workouts that you can do at home, then this list has you covered for the next 30 days.
There are workouts for strength training, cardio, and yoga. You can pick and choose your favorites or download the 31 Days of Beginner At Home Workouts Printable. It will guide you through a 31-day exercise plan using the workouts in this post.
Disclosure: This site uses affiliate links. If you click on one of the links and make a purchase I may receive a small commission. This doesn’t change the price for you and helps to support this blog. To learn more about my policy, click here.
31 Great Beginner Workouts At Home
Strength Training Beginner Workouts at Home
Total Body Bootcamp by Little Steps, Big Happy
Full Body Circuit by Little Steps, Big Happy
20 Minute Back to Basics Strength Workout by Get Healthy U
Going Back to the Gym Bodyweight Workout by Karen Nicholas Training
17 Min Strength Training Workout for Beginners by HASfit
Legs Workout for Beginners by Workout Labs
12 Beginner Abs Workout for Women
15 Minute Crunchless Core Workout by Runnin’ for Sweets
Quick Beginner Full-Body Workout Equipment by Little Steps, Big Happy
20 Minute Full Body Workout Video by Pamela Reif
20 Minute Beginner’s Bodyweight Workout Video by POPSUGAR Fitness
Cardio Beginner Workouts at Home
10 Minute Cardio Circuit
30 Minute Kickboxing Video by AngieFitnessTV
15 Minute Bounce-Back Cardio Dance Workout Video by POPSUGAR Fitness
15 Minute Low-Impact Beginner’s Cardio Workout Video by POPSUGAR Fitness
30 Minute Boosted Fitness Walk Video by Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone
Rockin’ Rocky 20 Minute Cardio Kickbox Blast by The Sometimes Healthy Living Blog
Indoor Cardio Crusher
Cardio Workout at Home by Fit Found Me
30 Minute No-Equipment Cardio Kickboxing Workout Video by POPSUGAR Fitness
Yoga Beginner Workouts at Home
Family Friendly Yoga Routine by Little Steps, Big Happy
Beginner Yoga Flow by Little Steps, Big Happy
Full Body Flow by Yogarove
Yoga Routine for Back Pain by Yogarove
20 Minute Yoga Workout for Flexibility by Sprout Origin
20 Minute Full Body Yoga Workout by Grounded Panda
10 Minute Chair Yoga Routine for Good Posture and Stress Relief by Social Hermit
Morning Yoga for Weight Loss by Sarah Beth Yoga
Yoga Flow for Stress Relief by Yogin Rainbow
Feel Good Flow by Yoga Kali
30 Minute Beginner Yoga Routine Video by Yoga with Kassandra
So there you have 31 great beginner workouts that you can do from the comfort and privacy of your own home. I hope you found some new favorites to help you get your sweat on and work toward those fitness goals.
Found a workout you really liked? Let me know. Comment below or email me at Candice@littlestepsbighappy.com. Follow me on Pinterest for more beginner workouts.
Looking for more workouts?
- Beginner Workout Roundup: 14 Workouts to do at-home anytime
- 8 At Home Beginner Workouts For Women (Without Equipment)
- 30 Great Beginner Cardio Workouts to Crush it at the Gym
Resistance Band Workouts:
- 15 of the Best Resistance Band Exercises for Arms
- 17 Mini Resistance Band Exercises for Abs and a Strong Core
- The Best Resistance Band Exercises for Back & Shoulders
Strength Training Workouts:
- Full Body Beginner Strength Training Workout to Do at Home
- Total Body Bootcamp: A Quick Full Body Beginner Workout
- Need Some EMOM Workout Ideas? Try this EMOM Dumbbell Routine
- Quick Beginner Full-Body Workout – No Equipment
- Quick & Effective Leg and Booty Home Workout
- 12 Quick & Effective Exercises for Flabby Arms
- Quick 20 Minute Beginner HIIT Workout – No Equipment
- 20 Min Tabata Workout for Beginners: Abs & Arms
- 20 Min Heart Pumping Tabata Workout for Beginners
- Beginner-Friendly Cardio EMOM Workout – No Equipment
- A Quick Beginner Yoga Routine You Can Do at Home
- Family Friendly Yoga Routine: Simple yoga routine you can do with your kids
Pin this for later!👇👇
You might also like:
I’m a busy mom of 3 turned Health and Fitness Coach and Self Defense Instructor. I help inspire other moms to reach their health, fitness, and weight loss goals. You can usually find me chasing my kiddos around, training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, or sneaking away to read romance novels. About Me
2 thoughts on “31 Great Beginner Workouts You Can Do at Home”
great resources! I’ve been using Lose Weight in 30 Days app and follow Sarah Beth on Youtube for yoga. It’s so refreshing! I was looking for some more ways to workout. Thanks for the post 🙂
I like Sarah Beth’s yoga videos too. Home workouts are definitely my favorite these days.